Refunds, Cancellations & Replacements Policy
The following policy applies for purchases made through store.chronomics.com or chronomics.com - If you purchased your Chronomics product through an authorised retailer, please speak with a representative from the original place of purchase as Chronomics must adhere to their policies and procedures. Products purchased through an unauthorised reseller are not eligible for any refund, cancellation, or replacement.
For prompt service, please contact our customer experience team and provide your order number for any request for the following:
- For public health reasons, no cancellations of COVID-19 Test Kits can be accepted after a COVID-19 Test Kit has been shipped. Please contact our customer experience team in the event of device malfunction or invalid results as you may be eligible for a replacement.
At-Home Health Test Kits
- If you no longer want to use your test kit or change your mind and wish not to test, please contact us within 14 days of your test kit being delivered to you.
- Due to the nature of our tests, the test kits cannot be reused. Please be aware that the cost of the kit and shipping (£10) will be deducted from the refund.
- Unfortunately, we can’t process any refunds if your test results have been uploaded to your dashboard.
- You may be eligible for a replacement if your test malfunctions or shows invalid results - please contact our customer experience team if this is the case.
- In all cases, Chronomics cannot accept returned/unused kits. If you received your order and do not wish to continue with the test, we ask that you dispose of the kit.
We’ll reimburse you using the same means of payment used for the initial transaction, unless agreed otherwise (subject to satisfactory confirmation).